Alright i searched around but haven't found anything that quite answers my question. What i am wondering is if I put my blackberry in standby mode while it is charging if will result in it charging faster?
    11-25-09 06:29 PM
    It will charge faster in most respects if you use the wall charger.

What I have seen in other posts, the wall chargers is the fastest, followed by the car charger and lastly the USB charger. This is of course if you are using approved OEM chargers. No name chargers you takes your chances.

But to answer your main question, using a wall charger, won't charge any faster on standby than if it were off or left on (at least where you would actually notice it).
    11-25-09 07:35 PM
    But to answer your main question, using a wall charger, won't charge any faster on standby than if it were off or left on (at least where you would actually notice it).
    Alright thanks for the info!
    11-25-09 08:26 PM
    BlkBear is right... Your device will receive a quick charge usually a "full charge" as far as the indicator is concerned within an hour regardless of the "mode" your device is in at the time, however, as with any battery, there is a "trickle charge" period that will follow which actually completes the charge pushed into the device battery... It is a deep cycle charge and only adds an incrementally small charge to the device... Not that anyone other than electrical engineers cares about that info...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-25-09 09:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD