Greetings,

I have a BB 8520 - on the layout of the Zen Theme I choose the Today Option.

In the home screen now appears.

Phone

Calendar

Is it possible to change this and put others like Tasks or SMS Messages - for example, showing on the home screen.

Thanks in advance

d.
    02-14-11 01:10 PM
    No, you cannot make changes to the stock Zen theme. You will have to search and download a different theme that does what you want.
    Last edited by valorian; 02-14-11 at 01:44 PM. Reason: Typos
    02-14-11 01:44 PM
    Search here for a theme. I've never seen any that will show tasks but some will show your SMS messages then the icon is selected.

BlackBerry Curve 8530/8520 Themes - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com
    devagar likes this.
    02-14-11 01:47 PM
    One of the biggest wastes of space on these stock themes is the BlackBerry icon. Why do we need a BlackBerry icon to click when we already have a BlackBerry key on the phone??? That slot should be used for something else, anything else, even for tasks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    devagar likes this.
    02-14-11 04:44 PM
    Do you sugest any theme? - the minimal the better.
    02-16-11 04:23 AM
    We need your OS and Model, Look around CB Forums and you will find loads of theme here
    Please Check out BlackBerry Themes

Welcome to CrackBerry!
    #1 Site for BlackBerry Users and Abusers
    Last edited by Tecklop; 02-16-11 at 05:14 AM.
    02-16-11 04:47 AM
    You should check out BB Theme studio, https://www.blackberry.com/Downloads...FE0F71C&step=4. I am not the most tech savy person and when I wanted to make a few changes to my stock theme I was able to without much problem. It sounds what you want would be fairly eays to do with Theme Studio. It was a little overwhelming at first, but stick with it and I'm sure you will be able to achieve the theme you want.
    02-16-11 06:55 AM
    It is very easy to change the Today screen in Theme Studio. It gives you the ability to add or remove a shortcut to almost any built-in app on the Today screen. When you're done you just save it as a seperate theme and export it to you BB via the USB cable. When I still had my 9700 I changed the screen to have Messages, Calendar, and the shortcuts for the browser, Memopad, and another app (I forget which one).

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-16-11 09:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD