hello all, i recently canceled my sprint family plan (i have the blackberry tour) basically im taking my phone to another existing family plan. i called sprint today, they added a new line (my new line) and they couldn't get my blackberry tour running (they hung up on me). So when i click on the call button it still shows my old number, I want it to show my new number on "my number". Does anybody here know the code to change that? please help me out
    Last edited by youngspider; 01-29-10 at 12:31 AM.
    01-28-10 11:54 PM
    for CDMA phones, that listed number is changed when programming the phone for the first time. usually this is done OTA while speaking with a carrier rep or following automated menus.

i remember when i first got my Sprint Motorola iC902 2 years ago, i had to go through the MEID/NAM programming with a rep over the phone before the phone was activated. basically they help you program your phone number and other information into the phone. i dont remember the sequence to get into the programming menu. you may need to contact them again from another phone and go through the programming sequence with them.

my old Moto iC902 still shows my old phone number even though its been ported out. it came to me from Sprint with a different number, so i had to have it reprogrammed with the number i was porting over.
    01-29-10 12:50 AM
    thanks for the help, got it solved with a sprint rep after being hung up on 3-4 times. thanks for the response though, i appreciate it
    01-29-10 03:27 AM
    no problem. its really only something they can walk you through. yet another reason why i hate CDMA and will never get it again.
    01-29-10 06:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD