im tired of my phone should i stay with blackberry? latley all ive been hearing is negative about the new bb i love bb but ppl are confusing my view on it!! ahhh
    11-13-11 10:52 AM
    Blackberry seems to be subject to harsh criticism but is it really deserved? I personally wouldn't switch, as I have seen my friends frustrated with Android and Apple and I like the keyboard and features of the blackberry. What you need to do is ask yourself would a different phone really be an improvement? What is the feature that you don't get with blackberry. If you switch because of the negative comments about blackberry you will find the same with all phones. They aren't perfect not a single one.
    Last edited by Charade; 11-13-11 at 11:12 AM.
    11-13-11 11:06 AM
    My choice for change a week ago was for a new BB. Love it. The 9810 doest what I need without a hitch. Nothing to think about for thiis consumer. All such decisions come down to one's own needs

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-13-11 12:29 PM
    I thought the same thing a couple times. Last year I got an iPhone. Loved it for 2 days. That's when I started to discover the "little" things it didn't do that I needed it to. I came back. Recently I got a Galaxy S2. Same thing. Just wouldn't do the little things I use my berry for. I'm back in black and here I'll stay.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-13-11 04:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD