It's more than 5 year since I started using BB Devices. I live in India and Blackberry was once believed to be a luxury just like apple now. Electronic Marts and Shops were loaded up with BB Booths but now Samsung , Sony has taken away the Place. From advertisements at Bus Stops, Advertisement on TVs to the online advertisement world Samsung and Sony are Everywhere. Even Apple has started rolling TV Commercials in India. But I have never ever seen BB10 advertisement anywhere.

Most of the people won't Even know that Blackberry is now re-engineered and re-invented with the birth of BB10 they just believe Blackberry to be a oldies stuff.

Even at shops, sellers have no inventory of BB devices. Moreover most of them aren't even aware if the company is sold or not. When asked for devices they simply reply saying "Don't Go for Blackberry as Company is now sold" and then I spend my time to make them understand that Only CEO was changed and nothing else

I request You and the Whole Blackberry India Team to come up with Advertisements, TV Commercials , Ask sellers to promote BB10 by giving incentives, Partnership with Mega Electronic stores like Croma , Reliance Electronics and Much more.
    I can't see BB dying

Pulkit Kakkar
    Blackberry 10 Developer
    Z10 user Presently
    01-14-14 12:44 PM
    Agreed that a powerful advertising campaign is very needed.
    Pulkit Kakkar1 likes this.
    01-14-14 12:54 PM
    Agreed that a powerful advertising campaign is very needed.
    Indeed. I haven't seen any marketing campaign for the whole of BB10 in India. No ads for Z10/30 Q10 and just a tiny ad in the corner for the Q5.

Posted via CB10
    01-14-14 01:09 PM
    Was there for Q10 ?? I won't even saw that
    01-14-14 01:12 PM
    Was there for Q10 ?? I won't even saw that
    I saw one advert on thee DC Metro.

Some radio spots from Verizon.

That was it.

Posted from my awesome Q10 via CB10.
    01-14-14 01:25 PM
    I really don't believe we will see any major advertising for BlackBerry products. I think they are going to settle on 3 percent of the market until they can resolve some more issues. Advertising will not help sell more consumer devices until the App gap is properly addressed period. Else they will continue to seek out the prosumer who will buy and use BB10 devices in their current state. Love the z30, Best device ever, but I don't need a ton of useless apps like instagram, vine, Viber etc.

Posted via CB10
    01-14-14 04:51 PM