and no unlock code for my blackberry.

TREAT WITH CAUTION.
    12-30-08 02:58 PM
    Ouch sounds like you got screwed.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-30-08 03:02 PM
    Thanks for the info.
    12-30-08 03:02 PM
    And that is why I stick to reputable dealers such as..

HorizonWirelessOnline.com - Horizon Wireless, The World’s Cellular Repair Center �

Sorry about your troubles though ftg888!
    12-30-08 03:11 PM

Horizon is higher than a hippie in a helicopter but they're fast and reliable.

Sorry guy.
    12-30-08 03:29 PM
    you may be able to talk to paypal's peeps about this.
    12-30-08 03:42 PM
    took my money via paypal. offered a code that failed to work,
    excuses, and no further communications. paypal was unable to
    claw the money back from the vendor. thus leaving me out of pocket 49.99
    and no unlock code for my blackberry.

TREAT WITH CAUTION.
    All codes we deliver work, maybe the problem is you not knowing how to enter the code?? Why dont you email us instead of cryuing in Forums? CellUnlock.net is a very reputable unlocker known in the market, we are not in business to run away with $49.99 when we process over 300 unlocks/day!

Post your email here or contact us via email at [email protected] so we can troubleshoot you!

Regards
    David
    CellUnlock.net
    01-06-09 01:09 PM
    Wow, nice CS there. Coulda left the part about "crying in the forums"

ick.

Why would they want to contact you now when they said in previous post - "no further communications"

YOU should contact him, he has tried to contact YOU, with nothing so what makes him think you will again email him.
    01-06-09 01:13 PM
    We can also remotely read the unlock off your phone if you connect to our network, so before assuming you got screwed, try to get some help! Maybe you did not get any response after you've opened a dispute with Paypal, and that's normal as we have no consideration for people who open useless disputes instead of asking for help!
    01-06-09 01:13 PM
    Oh, wow.

What a guy. "No respect" for thier customers.
    01-06-09 01:15 PM
    ... we have no respect for people who open useless disputes instead of asking for help!
    And that alone tells me you are no company I'd want to be dealing with.
    Last edited by Spinny; 01-06-09 at 01:19 PM.
    01-06-09 01:16 PM
    Nice, you went back to edit, that originally read "we have no respect...."
    01-06-09 01:17 PM
    CellUnlock.net is a very reputable unlocker known in the market, we are not in business to run away with $49.99 when we process over 300 unlocks/day!
    Wow. Im in the wrong business. Thats $15,000 a day!
    01-06-09 01:17 PM
    Nice, you went back to edit, that originally read "we have no respect...."
    Yeah, I saw that too.
    01-06-09 01:18 PM
    Wow, nice CS there. Coulda left the part about "crying in the forums"

ick.

Why would they want to contact you now when they said in previous post - "no further communications"

YOU should contact him, he has tried to contact YOU, with nothing so what makes him think you will again email him.
    Yes "CRYUING", Alot of buyers order an unlock code with already the idea that the code will not work and that they are getting scammed. People don't read. So here is the scenario:

-Customer Orders
    -We deliver code
    -Customer says code doesnt work
    -Customer opens dispute and escalates

You expect us to troubleshoot the customer, when a dispute we know we will lose? no doesnt work that way, alot of people try to get free codes, so we don't know who we deal with.

Posting in a Forum, is cryuing! If the customer wouldn't have received any communication from us I would understand his concerns, but we delivered a code and he says it doesn't work. We can help!

I still don't know who the customer is as I don't have his email in the post but I would me more than happy to look into it and help him.
    01-06-09 01:19 PM
    Yeah, I saw that too.
    That why we edited.....bottom line is some customers don't give the seller a chance to help them out or troubleshoot them. We love to help people, we even supply free codes when some people give us the wrong imei, we dont charge them twice, but we like to be treated the same way we treat our customers.
    01-06-09 01:22 PM
    Wow. Im in the wrong business. Thats $15,000 a day!
    Not all codes are $49.99
    01-06-09 01:23 PM
    Alot of people CAN and DO get free codes from providers. Do you really care *who you deal with* as long as you get the 50 bucks per code for 300 a day? LOL yeah ok.

He said he DIDNT receive further communication from you, its in his original post.

As yes, many if not ALL of us expect help and troubleshooting, which he did not receive.

PS - its spelled *crying* no U.
    01-06-09 01:24 PM
    LOL Oh, and this thread - karma I say, what was that you said? oh "but we like to be treated the same way we treat our customers"

Gotcha.
    01-06-09 01:25 PM
    Alot of people CAN and DO get free codes from providers. Do you really care *who you deal with* as long as you get the 50 bucks per code for 300 a day? LOL yeah ok.

He said he DIDNT receive further communication from you, its in his original post.

As yes, many if not ALL of us expect help and troubleshooting, which he did not receive.

PS - its spelled *crying* no U.
    The point is not who we deal with, but to deliver the service the customer paid for. Yes customers can call their providers to get the code, but if the customer doesn't deal with that provider then they need to buy a code. We pay for these codes as well, Prices go up and down depending on the market. 1 week ago we were only able to unlock blackberry's by code, now we can do them with equipment, so we can also remotely troubleshoot the customer. If we take the time to have someone sitting behind a PC ready to spend 20-30 minutes with a customer, it's simply because we want the customer to be happy and get what he paid for.

Until now, I may be wrong, I don't see the communication that was sent by my team to this customer, but I will make sure I find out, and remedy to the problem. And I apologize if the customer did not get any further communications, but I will get to the bottom of this.

Thanks for typing mistake
    01-06-09 01:29 PM
    LOL Oh, and this thread - karma I say, what was that you said? oh "but we like to be treated the same way we treat our customers"

Gotcha.
    Nice burn. Took the words right out of my mouth.
    01-06-09 01:29 PM
    01-06-09 01:32 PM

Gotcha.
    In the sense, that we trust the customer, we want the customer to trust us!
    01-06-09 01:32 PM
    Wow I'll Be sure never to use this company.

Just the fact that you responded the way you did.

Good Job.

Nice Public Relations.

(Wow Evidently PR = Page Ranking ??? )
    Last edited by xxxxpradaxxxx; 01-06-09 at 01:38 PM.
    01-06-09 01:34 PM
    This is an interesting read...

That was a Motorola remote server, and the provider was slow in providing access to the server so we removed it from our website, we no longer sell that product. Maybe you can test us, to see our legitimacy....anyone who will post a Blackberry IMEI, Rogers or ATT here we will provide the code FREE, and then maybe you can understand that there is always 2 sides to every story.
    01-06-09 01:36 PM
68 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD