View Poll Results: Does your network allow BBM Voice and Video over cellular?

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • My network allows BBM Voice calling over cellular connections using the plan data allowance

0 0%
  • My network has/will completely block BBM Voice calling over cellular connections

2 100.00%
  • My network will allow BBM Voice calling over cellular, but only as extra cost optional extra

0 0%
    The O2 network's latest response to BBM Voice and BBM Video over cellular connections, before the cross platform versions even release.

How will the other members of the Telefonica group respond to BBM? That's right, the same group that scammed millions in Canadian credit to support BlackBerry device purchases, then dumped BlackBerry in favor of Nokia for their in-house users.
    Will other networks implement a similar blocking policy to prevent users using their data allowance as they wish?
    Cellular network blocking BBM Voice-bbm_blocked.jpg
    08-04-13 09:26 AM
    I would terminate my direct debit to them. Free phone.

Posted via CB10
    08-04-13 09:36 AM
    It's a scumbag move, but not entirely unexpected. American carriers were doing it with Apple's FaceTime until recently.
    08-04-13 09:37 AM
    In Dubai, UAE Voice, Video has always been blocked over cellular network AND WiFi. They dont like the idea of free calling at all as the Cellular companies are government owned. It just seems like the rest of the world might be catching on to this thinking.
    08-04-13 09:43 AM
    The O2 network's latest response to BBM Voice and BBM Video over cellular connections, before the cross platform versions even release.

How will the other members of the Telefonica group respond to BBM? That's right, the same group that scammed millions in Canadian credit to support BlackBerry device purchases, then dumped BlackBerry in favor of Nokia for their in-house users.
    Will other networks implement a similar blocking policy to prevent users using their data allowance as they wish?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BBM_Blocked.jpg 
Views:	159 
Size:	27.0 KB 
ID:	189183
    Shocking, I remember AT&T blocked FaceTime over cellular at the beginning.

I would terminate my direct debit to them. Free phone.
    I switched to EE from o2 couldn't be happier.
    08-04-13 09:45 AM