does it, does it not, now it does

When it comes to radiation levels, all phones aren't equal. For a lists of the models available from major carriers that emit the highest and lowest levels of radiofrequency energy. All Phone Models

BB Bold from AT&T is #5 so don't hold it to your ear too long, but most of the BB are more in the middle of the mix.
    06-01-11 01:26 PM
    Fortunately they are so slow at updating the list that most of the phones listed are fairly old...
    06-01-11 01:38 PM
    I'm not sure that all models are equal in radiation level, must check first the power in m/watts by m2 for an irradiations evaluation
    12-28-11 06:49 AM
    Well as long as I've been using cell phones (the motorola grey brick) I surely have radiation poisoning ....that explains my extra ear
    12-28-11 07:06 AM
    The 60 Hz frequency running through your walls electrical wiring that is emitting EM fields is much worse for you than phones. This is why you see high EM fields from crappy wiring in houses (mostly old ones) that can cause people to feel paranoid, or even nauseous. Even though the government will tell you high voltage lines don't cause cancer publicly, if you take the OSHA courses to work with wireless equipment they will tell you otherwise. All that said though it would be better to use a Bluetooth (less power and higher frequency) headset if you are constantly on your mobile phone as it is better to be safe than sorry.
    12-28-11 07:49 AM
    Today in current market, reputed standard companies are producing and provided different qualitative mobile phones products with enhance advance features. So like Nokia Phones series,LG Phones like LG Optimus Me,Lg Cookie Lite phones, Apple I phones series 4G, 5GLg and Motorola series phones, Blackberry Phones, Sony Ericsson Xperia Ray phones, Samsung Phones series like galaxy, android, waves, Samsung Galaxy Nexus etc.They are useful as in form of technology side with great features which one is easily used by common people and communicate in each and every sector easily with daily updates.
    12-28-11 08:19 AM
    Today in current market, reputed standard companies are producing and provided different qualitative mobile phones products with enhance advance features. So like Nokia Phones series,LG Phones like LG Optimus Me,Lg Cookie Lite phones, Apple I phones series 4G, 5GLg and Motorola series phones, Blackberry Phones, Sony Ericsson Xperia Ray phones, Samsung Phones series like galaxy, android, waves, Samsung Galaxy Nexus etc.They are useful as in form of technology side with great features which one is easily used by common people and communicate in each and every sector easily with daily updates.
    And this has what to do with becoming radioactive while using a cell phone?

I need to use my phone and until I see some evidence that has been verified by five different AND reputable sources that say I'll get cancer tomorrow or my head will explode, I can't change my behavior.
    12-28-11 10:11 AM
    Hi, anyone knows a way to reduce radiation level when using mobile device in a car, as the cer frame will act as a faraday cage* (*see wiki: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Faraday), and then the mobile device need lots more transmition, (also more radiation).
    Thanks for any tip.
    12-28-11 11:05 AM
    .. Like my grandpa used to say in a joking way.. 'if it will kill me then let it kill me'.. and he didn't die because he was using a cell phone..

BlackBerry 9930 on Tapatalk
    12-28-11 11:24 AM
    I believe in being cautious, there's enough evidence to me to show it's a concern.

When I can, I use speakerphone or bluetooth, just as I don't stand *right* next to the microwave when it's running...
    12-28-11 11:20 PM
    I remember 8330m used to be 3rd while Sidekick was on top.

In tests, people with no phone radiation were more likely than people with slight phone radiation (30 minutes per day) to develop brain tumors. People with more than 30 minutes per day developed more.

30 minutes < None < over 30 minutes.
    12-28-11 11:45 PM
    I always wear my tin foil hat when I use my BB.
    12-29-11 12:26 AM
    Glad I got a pop phone as a stocking stuffer! I only use it at home though.
    12-29-11 05:20 AM
    Cell phone radiation damages the brain cells, creates tumours in the head. It also increases the risks of cancer in the humans. This is because they are placed very close to the head and there usage requires emission and consumption of radiation. This brings the tissue of the brain in direct contact to the radiation and it becomes easy to harm the brain.
    Last edited by phatonmarc; 05-11-14 at 01:12 PM.
    04-13-12 03:33 AM
    this is why i use a headset

homeless people think I'm listening to music; so, they don't bother me
    regular people think im listening to music; so, they don't bother me ... lol
    04-13-12 03:47 AM
    buy a convertible...

Hi, anyone knows a way to reduce radiation level when using mobile device in a car, as the cer frame will act as a faraday cage* (*see wiki: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Faraday), and then the mobile device need lots more transmition, (also more radiation).
    Thanks for any tip.
    04-13-12 05:09 AM
    I use a bluetooth headset.

That's pretty much it.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9860 on 7.1.0.342 with Tapatalk and my fingers
    04-13-12 05:41 AM
    this is why i use a headset

Click to view quoted image

homeless people think I'm listening to music; so, they don't bother me
    regular people think im listening to music; so, they don't bother me ... lol
    LOL @ the size of those headphones
    04-13-12 09:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD