How many people here find that device interesting?
    I like it and I think I would buy it, but only when I'll get a newer blackberry, onyx or storm2, it would probably be wasted on an old curve.

$250 is a bit too much tho for what it is. I bet everybody would buy one if it was $100 or less.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-17-09 11:56 AM
    It is kind of nifty, but it is pricey. I think if everyone gives it a couple of years, the price will drop (unless, of course, it's a MUST-HAVE-NOW sitaution)!
    09-17-09 01:14 PM
    It would help me a lot in my work but I can't see how they can justify that price right now.
    Sometimes I think smart phones now have a lot more memory then laptops 5 years ago. It would make sense to combine them.

What would be cool is a docking station so you can hook it up to keyboard and monitor at home.

The advantage I see Redfly thingy compared to a netbook with mobile broadband dongle is the push email. To get something similar from a netbook you would have to have it set to pull every minute using lots of data. Also those things have a habit of disconnecting and then not connecting back. It was annoying when I was using this set up. I had to manually reconnect all the time.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-17-09 02:01 PM
    It's for Windows Mobile smartphones only right now. Sorry.
    Yesterday it was announced that it would be available for BlackBerry devices
    09-17-09 02:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD