Canal+, one of the most trendy TV broadcaster, made a reportage on Tony P's "life".
    We can see a 10-15' sequence within his Ferrari where he exhibits his 9900 (while driving ... bad-bad habit).
    Here's the link but the video is not available yet : Int�rieur Sport sp�cial Tony Parker

Go Tony P.,go !
    05-22-12 02:39 AM
    Now I'm curious why would French TV be showing an American NBA player? Is he from there? I guess I'm like him too since I use my BB in the car all the type too, except I drive a Hyundai, and my free throws DO go swosh, BUT about three feet in front on the basket!
    05-25-12 12:54 PM
    Now I'm curious why would French TV be showing an American NBA player? Is he from there? I guess I'm like him too since I use my BB in the car all the type too, except I drive a Hyundai, and my free throws DO go swosh, BUT about three feet in front on the basket!
    Tony parker is French, not American
    Superfly_FR likes this.
    05-25-12 01:11 PM
    Tony parker is French, not American
    C'est vrai.

wikipedia le dit: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tony_Parker
    05-25-12 02:21 PM
    Kind of related, and I have no videos or pictures, but I've seen Mirka Federer (wife of Swiss tennis player Roger Federer) with her 9900 while watching Roger's matches. She's seen with her BB pretty frequently.

Just thought it was pretty cool for me to see my favorite sportsman (and family) use my favorite mobile platform!
    05-26-12 01:16 AM
    Here you go, the video is also available (in French). And yes, this is our Tony P !

05-26-12 01:59 AM
    Never heard of him. Who's he play for?
    05-26-12 03:04 AM
    Actually he was born in Bruges, Belgium. Fu**ing Bruges lol, anybody see the movies In Bruges? One of may favorite movies ever.
    05-26-12 03:56 AM
    San Antonio Spurs. They're in the semi finals against Oklahoma city thunder.
    05-26-12 05:01 AM
    Actually he was born in Bruges, Belgium. Fu**ing Bruges lol, anybody see the movies In Bruges? One of may favorite movies ever.
    ooops, my bad, you're right. Born in Bruges (THE country of "French fries") but raised in France ;-). Pardon les couz'
    Last edited by Superfly_FR; 05-26-12 at 06:25 AM.
    05-26-12 06:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD