So we all know that there will eventually be a CDMA Torch.

Do you think it should be the exact same, or have differences?

What is missing from the 9800 that you'd like to see in a "9830"?
    08-23-10 05:26 PM
    Larger keys/ front facing camera/ hi res screen

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    08-23-10 07:50 PM
    Give it at least a 3.5" hi-res screen, and make it LTE. The front-facing cam would be a good feature too, especially if it is a LTE device. There really isn't a reason to develop any new EVDO products at this point. I'd be pre-ordering as soon as it's available. It's the form factor I really want, and one I have missed ever since my HTC Harrier.
    Last edited by BigRedJim; 08-24-10 at 02:13 PM.
    08-24-10 02:05 PM
    So we all know that there will eventually be a CDMA Torch.
    We do?

I haven't heard anything about that. All I know is that RIM has that hideous clamshell OS 6 phone coming out sometime this year, no love for the CDMA carriers.

08-24-10 02:11 PM
    Well, RIM certainly wins the award for ugliest phone ever.
    08-24-10 08:09 PM
    no kidding; i stopped by best buy last weekend and played with the torch. wow-I'd buy that in a sec if it was on vz
    08-24-10 10:16 PM
    Idk about a CDMA slider, I think att has the same deal with the torch that verizon has with the storm.
    08-25-10 03:48 PM
    VZW STORM vs AT&T TORCH - as long at Enterprise has one or the other of these touch screen BB's to offer their employees that is probably all they require. And if you asked 100 folks which they liked the STORM3 or the TORCH you probably get 50/50.
    08-25-10 04:49 PM
    There is talk of a coming LTE Strorm, it probably won't have a slide out keyboard (almost definately won't), BUT it will have MUCH beefier specs, a rumored brand new OS AND either no sure press or a VASTLY different sure press.
    08-25-10 08:01 PM
    I *think* that the S3 (refresh) will be the last Storm and that the next CDMA touch device will be a Torch.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-25-10 08:15 PM
    no kidding; i stopped by best buy last weekend and played with the torch. wow-I'd buy that in a sec if it was on vz
    Same here, found one at Radio Shack ... just made me more impatient to see it available at VZW. I keep hearing Oct release for some new phones, VZW rep told me new phones come out around Thanksgiving ... sure hope I don't have to wait that long.
    08-29-10 06:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD