Nice to see you back!
    Really? I didn't even miss him go team Bla1ze!!
    01-16-17 09:34 PM
    Team Bla1ze is the Best Team!
    01-16-17 10:06 PM
    Yay Kevin is back for a piece of the spotlight.
    01-16-17 10:47 PM
    Friendship ended with Kevin, now Bla1ze is my best friend
    01-16-17 10:48 PM
    And they didn't mentioned it is being manufactured and distributed by TCL.
    And most of all, they didn't mention that this is a virtual world and doesn't really exist!
    01-17-17 03:07 AM
    Friendship ended with Kevin, now Bla1ze is my best friend
    Before this goes any further and while you're still in the handholding stage..... Get a room!!
    01-17-17 03:14 AM
    . Samsung tried to build some keyboard smartphones and quit - they know it's a game BlackBerry won.

I played with it back at CES in Las Vegas. Immediately was smitten. Beautiful device - looks nice just sitting there. Keyboard was easily usable. Not going to be the BEST BB keyboard ever, but it takes up a minimal footprint and the screen size was still quite big. Can still type on the touchscreen if you don't need/want to use the keyboard in a given scenario. Really loved it.
    –--------------------------------------------

Welcome back Kevin. Missed your articles.
    I had asked in a previous thread a while back, if you could type on the screen as well as the keyboard. I remember an answer of "no. It would be like the Classic - PKB only. Now I am more interested.
    Struggling with android. Miss using my Z30.
    CrackBerry Kevin and Greened like this.
    01-17-17 07:45 AM
    A renaissance??? Far Out! I love festivals.
    Anyone know who....besides the Grateful Dead , will be playing???
    Also don't forget to visit the Betamax's booth as well as the Pioneer Laser Disc section...........Woof!

Also RCA will be offering a steep discount on RCA SelctaVision machines !
    anon(3732391) likes this.
    01-17-17 09:20 AM
    Also don't forget to visit the Betamax's booth as well as the Pioneer Laser Disc section...........Woof!

Full circle there.... as RCA is a TCL owned brand also.
    01-17-17 10:07 AM
    Full circle there.... as RCA is a TCL owned brand also.
    Cool, cuz I recently bought an RCA television. So with my dtek50, that is two TCL's that I own.

Posted via CB10
    01-17-17 11:50 AM
    I said it at the time and it has proven correct that Bla1ze was a great, and the right choice as EiC.

And great to see you back in these forums Kevin. Thanks for also clarifying further the article.

Posted with my  Classic
    01-17-17 12:08 PM

This is a "Renaissance." festival..... not last years bargain bin
    We're talking about...
    When recording machines had cassette tapes in them.
    When record players had 45's,33's and 78 rpm vinyl
    When you could find Pay Phones on the side of the road ,home phones with party lines. and parties where everyone had their own lines

We're talking about the gang meeting together "in person" at the local liquor store, to talk someone into buying a few bottles of Ripple for them
    We're talking about when bands wore a tie because they had to, not because it was part of a costume.
    We're talking about a time when Minion's was the name of the local soda shop

We're talking about a time when dogs had 'pedigree" papers!

I can go on if you want (I'm not proud................. or tired!)
    Last edited by Lostboy5151; 01-17-17 at 02:17 PM.
    misterabrasive and BigBadWulf like this.
    01-17-17 01:33 PM
    CrackBerry Renaissance... bunch of "older" guys sitting around talking about the old days when things were better, and hoping they'll come again.
    01-17-17 01:51 PM
    I said it at the time and it has proven correct that Bla1ze was a great, and the right choice as EiC.

And great to see you back in these forums Kevin. Thanks for also clarifying further the article.

Posted with my  Classic

.... and JB gets this years first CB "nod' for his sucking up to the boss and the Boss of the other Boss.
    and as far as anything "proven," we can't seem to find the files to indicate this fantastic "claim" that you proved anything.
    But we're still looking for that thread you call "Further the Article." I'm sure that once we have found it, everything else will reveal itself.

( hey... it would have come up sooner ar later)
    01-17-17 01:58 PM
    CrackBerry Renaissance... bunch of "older" guys sitting around talking about the old days when things were better, and hoping they'll come again.
    What is this obsession about humans doing everything backwards???

THOSE were the 'Young" days. The old days are ahead of us.
    And it's likely that by then, we'll be to old to remember the young days. Besides, I'm still living in those days so I don't have to hope for anything!
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    01-17-17 02:05 PM
    Before this goes any further and while you're still in the handholding stage..... Get a room!!
    Can you make any suggestions ?
    01-17-17 02:22 PM
    Where is Kevin's hands on Mercury review in CrackBerry . Did I miss it?

Posted via CB10
    According to the calendar at the Post office.... you've been missing for a long time!
    (Hey, I just present the gossip)
    CrackBerry Kevin likes this.
    01-17-17 02:26 PM
    Can you make any suggestions ?
    Check the Motel 6 behind the Waffle House ... they've left a light on for you.
    Carjackd and anon(3732391) like this.
    01-17-17 03:26 PM
    I hope they do. I've still got a whole box of 8-track tapes to listen too. Who doesn't miss a song slowing fading out before hearing a "clunk-clunk" and the song fading right back in to resume again? Now that's real music to my ears.
    01-17-17 03:34 PM
    .... and JB gets this years first CB "nod' for his sucking up to the boss and the Boss of the other Boss.
    and as far as anything "proven," we can't seem to find the files to indicate this fantastic "claim" that you proved anything.
    But we're still looking for that thread you call "Further the Article." I'm sure that once we have found it, everything else will reveal itself.

( hey... it would have come up sooner ar later)
    Excuse me, I meant "further clarifying", not "clarifying further".

Posted with my  Classic
    01-17-17 05:26 PM
    With all this talk about a CrackBerry Renaissance I just had to pull this out of storage today. So many new BBs fondled on this table over the past ten years
    Attached Thumbnails CBC ponders a " CrackBerry Renaissance "-1485.jpg  
    01-17-17 09:13 PM
    With all this talk about a CrackBerry Renaissance I just had to pull this out of storage today. So many new BBs fondled on this table over the past ten years
    Sooo...what's in the box Kevin? Lol

Posted via CB10
    01-17-17 10:03 PM
    Kevin, as an experienced physical keyboard-user, what's your take of the mercury in that regard? You mentioned that it won't be the best keyboard from BlackBerry but can you elaborate more, within what you can/want to share? Thanks in advance...
    01-17-17 10:17 PM
    Looks pretty clean for "just" pulling it out....
    This has been out.... dust and all!!

CBC ponders a " CrackBerry Renaissance "-crackberry-cover.png

And remember, kids.... never text while driving into a tornado!
    01-17-17 10:18 PM
    Kevin, as an experienced physical keyboard-user, what's your take of the mercury in that regard? You mentioned that it won't be the best keyboard from BlackBerry but can you elaborate more, within what you can/want to share? Thanks in advance...

DON'T ANSWER THIS, KEVIN.
    This person is obviously trying to derail this thread!!
    Carjackd likes this.
    01-17-17 10:21 PM
61 123