The canadian business show, Lang and Oleary Exchange, will be interviewing Thorsten Heins. Show to be televised Wed at 6:30pm

Edit : more info..... the shows host Amanda Lang is currently in New York for the big launch. She says she will be interviewing Heins before the launch? Then will be televised at 6:30pm toronto time. CBC.
    Last edited by sunny s; 01-28-13 at 06:04 PM.
    robkd likes this.
    01-28-13 05:42 PM
    It'll be on some channels earlier. 5:30pm ET on 223, if you have Bell Satellite TV.
    01-28-13 05:52 PM
    The OFFICIAL blackberry skating party is at 7pm at both uptown waterloo and kitchener city hall skating rinks. wonder if they will have this set up before hand to view?
    01-28-13 05:58 PM
    Nice. Maybe they can ask him questions and he can ask them where their damn BlackBerry apps are ...
    01-28-13 06:03 PM
    The OFFICIAL blackberry skating party is at 7pm at both uptown waterloo and kitchener city hall skating rinks. wonder if they will have this set up before hand to view?
    Why do we not have an official BlackBerry skating party out in the Toronto and surrounding area area lol I'd love to attend this
    01-28-13 06:05 PM
    Why do we not have an official BlackBerry skating party out in the Toronto and surrounding area area lol I'd love to attend this
    Maybe all the Torontonions who walk around with iPhones and badmouth them louder than any american turned them off. ;-)

Seriously though, I think they still have to reign it in. Apparently Cambridge doesn't have either
    01-28-13 06:07 PM
    I would assume yes... they aren't going to announce a time to have a gathering and then start setting up when people start to arrive
    01-28-13 06:15 PM
    I'll be watching as usual. Kevin O. even mentioned RIM awhile ago saying that BB10 will be able to work with parking meters while Apple was essentially in catchup mode in the M2M market.
    01-28-13 06:16 PM