So I was messing around on the CB10 app going through the forums, and I found out that if you swipe from the right bezel to the left (only need to go a tiny bit, like an inch or whatever, its not bezel to bezel - Sorry, just clarifying), it marks a post as "read" without having to go into it.

I honestly think it's just somewhat of a glitch in the OS and cascades in general, but it's a glitch that I actually like and use. Just figured I'd share it with you guys :P

CB10 App - How To Mark Individual Forum Posts as Read w/o Opening Them-cb-mark-read.png
    Last edited by Flip4Bytes; 06-11-13 at 06:55 PM.
    06-11-13 04:58 PM
    Pretty cool. I'll try it out.
    06-11-13 05:44 PM
    Nice find. Thanks.
    06-11-13 05:57 PM
    Yep noticed this myself but didn't know exactly how I was doing it. Thanks for sharing!

Posted via CB10 on my Z10 & loving it!
    06-11-13 06:30 PM
    Yep noticed this myself but didn't know exactly how I was doing it. Thanks for sharing!

Posted via CB10 on my Z10 & loving it!
    Yep :P

It happens sometimes as a glitch on the main articles, the method that I mentioned doesn't work there, just in the forums section. I've had the glitch where you click an article and it doesn't open it, but it marks it as read, and it happens every now and then, no way to make it happen when you want on the main articles sadly, only forums.
    00stryder likes this.
    06-11-13 06:54 PM
    cool, thanks!
    06-12-13 08:19 AM
    So I was messing around on the CB10 app going through the forums, and I found out that if you swipe from the right bezel to the left (only need to go a tiny bit, like an inch or whatever, its not bezel to bezel - Sorry, just clarifying), it marks a post as "read" without having to go into it.

I honestly think it's just somewhat of a glitch in the OS and cascades in general, but it's a glitch that I actually like and use. Just figured I'd share it with you guys :P

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CB Mark As Read.png 
Views:	156 
Size:	102.1 KB 
ID:	170886
    It doesn't have to be from the bezel. You can swipe left from anywhere on the title, i usually swipe left from the center.

Posted via CB10
    abass likes this.
    06-12-13 05:07 PM