Ok I Installed The Cb Launcher On To My 8330 Yesterday The Icon Was Orange Today Teal Green, Is This What Is Supposed To Happen?

Confused In Texas.
    07-13-09 02:48 PM
    Change the color of the icon:

Options>Crackberry Launcher
    07-13-09 02:50 PM
    It should not change automatically though I change is manually based on which theme I'm running
    07-13-09 02:52 PM
    Thanks Yall That Took Care Of It!!!
    07-13-09 02:58 PM
    i cant change the color of mine it gives me the option but when you click on the drop down menu to change it nothing happens
    07-13-09 03:15 PM
    Same thing happened to mine. i just had to change the color back. Sick boy you may just need to delete and reinstall it.
    07-14-09 12:26 PM
    Yeah, happened to me, too. Once I manually changed the color it never reverted back again...
    07-14-09 02:09 PM
    Change the color of the icon:

Options>Crackberry Launcher
    Thanks for posting this. Mine went from orange to teal when I changed themes, but I had no idea that I could change the color myself.

I had no idea what was going on, did a forum search, and found your post.
    09-26-09 01:29 PM
    If you change themes it does change the colour of the launcher back to the original colour of it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-26-09 02:06 PM
    Mine also randomly changed from orange to teal a when I first got it.
    09-26-09 02:32 PM
    Thanks for posting this. Mine went from orange to teal when I changed themes, but I had no idea that I could change the color myself.

I had no idea what was going on, did a forum search, and found your post.
    Music to my ears, lol.

09-26-09 02:34 PM
    Once you pick a color for use on a theme it stays that way. It might be a different color at first on a new theme.

09-26-09 02:44 PM
    I don't use the launcher. I have in the past but it just points to m.crackberry.com which I could just use a bookmark.
    09-26-09 03:07 PM
    I don't use the launcher. I have in the past but it just points to m.crackberry.com which I could just use a bookmark.
    Ya but your doing to extra steps to that were just clicking a link to bring us here plus you can edit it to open right to forums as I have done

09-26-09 03:08 PM
    Ya but your doing to extra steps to that were just clicking a link to bring us here plus you can edit it to open right to forums as I have done

that's why I use it. I'm here more than any other Web site anyway.

09-26-09 03:10 PM
    that's why I use it. I'm here more than any other Web site anyway.

Yep something new everyday

09-26-09 03:14 PM
    Hi, just dl'ed the CB launcher onto my Storm 9530 for the sole reason that you could change the color of the icon (I have cb bookmarked in my browser) and I thought it would look nice on my Home Screen. But, and I know I'm going to sound like and *****, I can't figure out how to change it. I see everyone saying click on options>cb launcher but options where? When I am in CB launcher, hitting the menu key gives me About, Tell a Friend, Show Keyboard, Switch App, and Close... There is no Option. Then I thought maybe it was in Device Options but nothing there either. Can anyone help me?
    06-01-10 12:19 AM
    I upgraded to 5.0 and now I can't find the CB launcher in options?
    06-01-10 02:05 AM
    I like Purple.
    06-01-10 07:44 AM
    Hi, just dl'ed the CB launcher onto my Storm 9530 for the sole reason that you could change the color of the icon (I have cb bookmarked in my browser) and I thought it would look nice on my Home Screen. But, and I know I'm going to sound like and *****, I can't figure out how to change it. I see everyone saying click on options>cb launcher but options where? When I am in CB launcher, hitting the menu key gives me About, Tell a Friend, Show Keyboard, Switch App, and Close... There is no Option. Then I thought maybe it was in Device Options but nothing there either. Can anyone help me?
    me too...i never knew u could change color...where do i do that? im lost...sorry
    06-01-10 09:48 AM
    I was able to change the colour by going to Options >> CB launcher before I upgraded to 5.0, could this be the problem?

06-01-10 05:26 PM
    The new CB launcher doesn't appear in Options and therefore you can't change the color...sux I know.
    Sorry. I don't know exactly when it changed or why but it did. And i do not have OS 5. anything but I know that if cb launcher does not appear in options, you can't change the color.

That was the old one.

Maybe someone has a better answer for you. Sorry.
    06-01-10 06:19 PM
    I'm still sad about the non changing color but after having used the launcher for a few hours I find it to be a really good project. So if your listening CB shoot my a fixed update soon.

06-01-10 06:47 PM
    Oh no wonder...I was crazy going thru my options on my 9650 looking for that darn "color change"

06-01-10 08:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD