Carriers vs Blackberry....they turn off their units/let the battery drain-wp_ss_20130903_0001.jpgCarriers vs Blackberry....they turn off their units/let the battery drain-wp_ss_20130903_0003.jpg I took a video of the whole experience and how the devices would NOT turn on (Q10) and how the battery was drained and never charged (Z10). how are customers supposed to play with it and create an opinion on whether they want this? The iPhone and Galaxy S4 units were up, on, and running. It was the first device I was showed. I told her im a windows phone fan and then she didn't show me any. Then I remembered....my buddies at crackberry could use some assistance from me and then I decided to show how unfairly carriers treat bby. These are pictures (screenshots from my phone really) of the video since I had issues uploading the video on here. Stay strong bby fans. if you must switch in the future....remember we here at the Windows phone side could use your help against the companies who set out to beat you.
    mjdimer likes this.
    09-03-13 02:32 PM
    Looks as if they are both plugged in to charge. Guess those charging cables lead to nowhere!
    Omar Cardona likes this.
    09-03-13 02:50 PM
    yeah they really don't. The reps all seen me stand near the blackberrys and seen me trying to make them work (they all made eye contact with me) but didn't have anything to say nor did they try to help me know damn well their units weren't working or charged.
    09-04-13 03:46 PM
    While out the other day at a few carrier stores in the UK, I found some broken BlackBerry phones just left there. There was a Z10, 9900 and Q5. People just walked past and didn't take notice. Also while playing on some of the working phones I noticed that the whole hour in the shops, not one person tried a BlackBerry. There was about 7 BBs in each shop. Just no one.
    09-04-13 04:15 PM
    This has been happening at multiple places for a long time. PlayBook was treated the same way. The only place that that I have seen that they are consistently powered up is at Costco.

Posted via CB10
    09-04-13 04:21 PM
    I saw the same with the Playbook. It seems there are guerrilla marketing teams who fan out and go in and vandalize certain products on display. I noticed that all the Apple products were behind plastic.

Think they knew this was coming ?
    09-04-13 04:29 PM