Hi,
    I own a bold and my carrier is vodafone Portugal. I have a pre-paid voice subscription to which I added the blackberry service (BIS). I was told by the carrier that I had to pay aprox. 10 € to get minimal BIS service (10mb) by month. The service is working perfectly, but vodafone never touched my money. A month has passed and the money that I spent was only on voice calls and sms traffic. The thing is... When will they get my monthly 10€ discounted??? never ??... one day ???.... and How do they control my data traffic... Can they trace if I am over the 10 mb limit ?? Can I do that too???

Thanks

Jos�
    Last edited by linuxmad; 05-12-09 at 05:55 AM.
    05-12-09 05:31 AM
    I would have a word with Vodafone and mention that you're not getting charged for it. Rather that than suddenly being presented with a massive bill. You should be able to dial a number or send a text to the vodafone service to find out how much you've used. For instance, if I want to find out how much I have used that month for data, calls, sms etc then all I do is send an SMS to 21202 to find out and get a reply instantly.

The number is different for each carrier.

if you have any other questions feel free to PM me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-12-09 06:04 AM
    Rather that than suddenly being presented with a massive bill
    that's what I fear.... But at the carrier no one is able to tell me why they aren't charging me...It is just stupid... I thought they would charge in the end of the month or in the beginning... this is very confusing.....
    05-12-09 06:34 AM
    Anyone know what the number is to text to find out how much data I have used on Orange UK? Would be much appriciated as I like to keep track of these things to know where I am at! -Fob

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-12-09 06:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD