Hey fellas
    I heard that BB was offering another option of billing through the carrier on app world/blackberry world but I checked from my wifi only PB and found out the older options of paypal and credit card only, of which I have neither, so I was wondering if any of you could confirm about it, is it on its way or that was only a rumour ??
    02-06-13 09:30 AM
    I believe you need to have a 3G/4G equipped device and subscribe to a participating carrier for that option to show up.
    02-06-13 09:31 AM
    Hey fellas
    I heard that BB was offering another option of billing through the carrier on app world/blackberry world but I checked from my wifi only PB and found out the older options of paypal and credit card only, of which I have neither, so I was wondering if any of you could confirm about it, is it on its way or that was only a rumour ??
    BlackBerry World offers carrier billing (I believe)

App World is not the same, its for pre-BB10 devices, BlackBerry World is for the new BB10 platform
    02-06-13 09:32 AM
    I have carrier billing on mine through rogers. I'm not sure if all carries support it yet.
    02-06-13 10:40 AM
    Hey fellas
    you need a carrier for carrier billing. WiFi only PB doesnt have a carrier.
    02-06-13 10:41 AM
    yep, playbook does not support it, but other devices do.
    i can do it fine on my torch 2.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    02-06-13 02:35 PM
    So does this mean the prepaid card will work fine on BB World for the new BB10?
    02-06-13 02:37 PM
    No idea, but it works really well. It is a two or three click process.
    02-06-13 03:15 PM
    I now checked on my bold 9900 also but still only those two options showing up, I wonder is this service country specific ?
    Because I'm from pakistan and here BB doesn't even have a single support store so maybe this service also, any ideas ??
    02-07-13 06:36 AM