imagine theres no apple
    it isnt hard to do
    nothing to b***H about
    and no android too
    imagine all those blackberries
    living a life of peace.

Admit it, that would be a bit boring wouldnt it?
    That's really cute, especially since Apple Records was John Lennon's label.
    09-13-12 11:49 AM
    imagine theres no apple
    it isnt hard to do
    nothing to b***H about
    and no android too
    living a life of peace.

That was a good one John. Many frustrated and lost BB users who switch platforms also sing this one too:

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSMJvTuhEfQ[/YT]
    09-13-12 01:02 PM
    He used the term that I got in trouble for on this post. He then made a reference that people have different phone likes ect. Followed by people should not bash other phones.

Sent from my VZW 9330.
    That's funny........
    09-13-12 01:29 PM
    imagine theres no apple
    it isnt hard to do
    nothing to b***H about
    and no android too
    living a life of peace.

Who knows until we get a chance to try. Having just BB owners here wouldn't mean we all sing Kum-bayah and there's no mention of problems. There was a time when CB was almost exclusive to BB users and I wouldn't say it was boring. Maybe you're looking for intentional conflict, I'm just looking for info and some community.
    09-14-12 12:47 PM
    Who knows until we get a chance to try. Having just BB owners here wouldn't mean we all sing Kum-bayah and there's no mention of problems. There was a time when CB was almost exclusive to BB users and I wouldn't say it was boring. Maybe you're looking for intentional conflict, I'm just looking for info and some community.
    The time that you are thinking about was before there were many good alternatives to BB.
    09-14-12 01:10 PM
    LOL. The better question is....will we "ever" get along? Probably not and that's never a bad thing. LOL. Although it would be nice if members created more "one-liners" when dissing other devices. Anyway, we have until a March(?) 2013 until BB10 launches. Even with more getting banned, all it takes is one ill-advised comment, and SOS. For those that keep posting ish about skipping the thread, or why don't ppl leave. Members are joining to get help with their BlackBerries, and to keep up with the verbal "tug-of-war" threads. At first the comments were made to defend RIM. Now, the comments are more for personal satisfaction. Again....entertainment.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Blacklatino; 09-18-12 at 09:41 AM.
    09-17-12 12:59 AM
    I have to agree with this. Anytime someone says iToy, hem-droid, crapberry, etc I stop taking that person seriously. We're all adults here and should be capable of adult discussion without resorting to name-calling. To me, name-calling is what one resorts to when they don't have a solid and logical artument.
    Quoted for truth.

we can all get along. I love my BB and most folks here know that. I do not go to iToy or Droid pages and slam the competition. It would be easy to do. Iam at piece with my BB and do not feel the need to again slam the competition. It is the "other" folks that come here and attempt to slam BB. I"ve said it once before.....they are just jealous that they left BB and now have a contract they can not get out of. Who's fault is that?
    Ai yi yi yi.....besides the ugly lashing out here, you may have said it many times, but do you actually think that's the reason a person might troll here??! I can think of many reasons people troll....that has to be one of the least plausible reasons I've ever heard. If you really believe that, I question your own grasp of reality. I would think that any percentage of trolls that are motivated by that, would be small indeed.
    09-17-12 01:09 AM
107 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD