Okay so I have been waiting for about 45 days since I got new service with Sprint. My intentions were to get a Curve but they were out of stock. So manager said to go ahead and get the Pearl and when the Curve came back in stock they would exchange it. My question is it's been past 30 days and there is nothing in writing that they will honor the exchange. I went last week to Sprint store and they said they didn't have a clue when they would be getting some back in stock. But they were still going to honor exchange. My question is do you think they will? Or should I just purchase the phone and chalk it up as a loss with the exchange.
    07-20-08 12:55 AM
    Okay so I have been waiting for about 45 days since I got new service with Sprint. My intentions were to get a Curve but they were out of stock. So manager said to go ahead and get the Pearl and when the Curve came back in stock they would exchange it. My question is it's been past 30 days and there is nothing in writing that they will honor the exchange. I went last week to Sprint store and they said they didn't have a clue when they would be getting some back in stock. But they were still going to honor exchange. My question is do you think they will? Or should I just purchase the phone and chalk it up as a loss with the exchange.
    Is it seriously that hard for them to just ask around the nearest Sprint stores to get you your dang Curve?! Gosh that is awful that they would make you wait that long. I would be enfuriated!! Play nice for now, but as soon as you get that Curve into your hands and activated, you GIVE IT TO 'EM... and I'll even come along with you, that's ridiculous
    07-20-08 12:57 AM
    They just used a sales tactic to get rid of the Pearl. If there's nothing in writing that might be a big issue to get it swapped later. You should return it and rather wait for the Curve.
    07-20-08 01:01 AM
    Or try to get something in writing from the manager stating they will honor that exhange. All you have is word of mouth they can easily deny telling you that - not saying they would but just another view on the situation.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-20-08 02:17 AM
    also FYI don't post duplicate threads
    07-20-08 02:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD