Problem solved! after several steps taken, I ended up wiping and reinstalling my OS, I suppose that something got corrupted in there.
    Hi "a77boy"

Can you tell me how to re-install the BB OS? dou you have some manual or guide?

Tks.
    11-25-09 11:17 AM
    if you check the crackberry 101 section it will walk you through the steps on reinstalling the OS. I just bought a 9700 and thought my problems were solved. My calendar just quit synchronizing again!!! ughhhh. I suppose I am going to have to do a wipe again,, wth is going on here!!??
    11-30-09 02:18 PM
    This is what I did to get it to work. Go to your service books and delet ALL of the email entries. Do a Battery pull after that. After a reboot log into T-mobile (or your carriers website) and resend your service books. Go into your OPTIONS -> ADVANCED OPTIONS -> DEFAULT SERVICES and set your calendar to run on the email account of your choosing. After that the calendar should sync fine. I noticed that my calendar quit syncing after I tried to enter a calendar entry into one of my blackberry messenger groups. That is that same thing that happened on my 8900 by the way.
    11-30-09 05:01 PM
    Same problem here on my Verizon Tour. I am told it is a confilct between Messenger Groups and the goup calandar function, and the regular calendar. I was talked through it twice this week with RIM in Cananda after Verizon CS punted it.

Still trying to correct it.

I am a little dissapointed with BB itself as the guy I spoke with told me this was the first they heard of this. He was a nice guy and helped me correct the problem but it was back the next day.
    Last edited by mikemac64; 01-29-10 at 10:08 AM.
    01-29-10 10:01 AM
    This is what I did to get it to work. Go to your service books and delet ALL of the email entries. Do a Battery pull after that. After a reboot log into T-mobile (or your carriers website) and resend your service books. Go into your OPTIONS -> ADVANCED OPTIONS -> DEFAULT SERVICES and set your calendar to run on the email account of your choosing. After that the calendar should sync fine. I noticed that my calendar quit syncing after I tried to enter a calendar entry into one of my blackberry messenger groups. That is that same thing that happened on my 8900 by the way.
    This solution worked the best. However, I would avoid using the BB Messenger Group Calandar as this appears to be the conflict. Unless someone knows how to avoid this problem without abandoning groups I am BB group free.
    Last edited by mikemac64; 01-29-10 at 10:25 AM.
    01-29-10 10:18 AM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD