Hey guys lately i havent been able to send pictures on my blackberry torch... i can send text messages, recieve text messages and i can also recieved picture messages.... The only problem i have is when i try to send pictures i get a the x and failed to send message notice...... i was litterally on the phone with atnt tech support to try and get this issue resolved but even they couldnt help me... Is their anything else i can do you guys?? or do i need to get a new phone now? I also tried taking the battery out restarting it etc. and nothing still
    02-23-13 08:33 PM
    anybody?............
    02-24-13 04:01 PM
    you could try to delete the MMS service books from Options -> Advanced Options -> Service Books -> delete MMS Client [MMS] and your carrier MMS profile name [WPTCP].
    Then go to Options -> Advanced Options -> Host Routing Table -> click Menu and select Register Now

never had this problem myself, but this is what found after doing a quick search of the forums. don't forget to back up your device first
    02-24-13 04:07 PM
    ^ i think thats the best idea. Assuming you've tried other things such as battery pulls etc. Remember, it may be a carrier issue too? so give it a few days to resolve itself
    02-24-13 04:09 PM
    its not a carrier issue since i was on the phone with the tech team for 2 hours trying to get it fixed and couldn't.... I'm going to try the method the guy just said see if it works
    02-27-13 12:27 AM
    wait I'm not sure i know how to back up my device so I'm not going to do the method the guy suggested
    02-27-13 12:31 AM
    wait I'm not sure i know how to back up my device so I'm not going to do the method the guy suggested
    The easiest way is to go to blackberry.com and download the blackberry manager located at BlackBerry Desktop Software - BlackBerry OS Software - US

back install and plug in your BlackBerry into your computer and back it up that way.
    Hopes this helps a bit.
    02-27-13 12:37 AM