I'm new to this forum and I'm already addicted. I bought a pink Pearl from Verizon two weeks ago. I do like it, but not as much as I thought I would. Don't get me wrong--I love all that it can do, but after reading all of the Curve vs. Pearl threads I'm having second thoughts.

I know it is rumored that Verizon will be coming out with the Curve at some point. The main dislike I have about the Pearl is also the thing that made me want the Pearl the most--it's size. I love that it fits in all of my cell phone pockets in my purses and I could easily put it in my shirt/pants pocket and go. I have nails and I find it a bit hard to navigate the Pearl with them. I am a Police Officer, so I need to be able to do things fast. I just wonder if the small size is actually slowing me down??!!

Most importantly it is PINK!!

Those of you that have had both--what do you think?? Could I still fit a Curve in the cell phone pockets in my purse?

I'm so undecided...either way I do love Blackberry and won't go back to a "regular" phone!!!
    02-19-08 06:43 PM
    i would actually think having nails would make the curve a bit more tricky to use than the pearl. the pearl has bigger, and more condensed key set. go to a store and try out the curve for yourself.. if you wear your uniform i bet no one asks you to leave even if you run the battery down on their floor model lol.

cheers
    02-19-08 07:51 PM
    The curve is much more phone. Doesn't seem like it until you use it everyday. Its also not too big if its "naked". But I don't know anything about typing with nails, but I can almost type as fast as a keyboard now! (Lots of practice)
    Good luck, hope that helps

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-20-08 04:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD