I just queried my 12 year old - which phone do you like - and to my surprise he said the Torch or the Samsung Note. Interesting. Albeit I agree. RIM needs to hang on to the pre-teens and teens. More imaginative marketing techniques would definitely seem worthy.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by BB_makes_it_happen; 06-16-12 at 12:31 PM.
    06-16-12 11:00 AM
    It's killing me but I can't provide any hope or show any evidence to my kids that they should stick with BB and RIM. If RIM is truly going to fight back they need to start now. I have nothing to sell my kids on your behalf and i am a loyalist, but am frustrated with the pace of information and news from RIM on what they are doing, so come and start getting the message out now, the consumer needs to see what they are waiting for! Even 2 more months is too late as it will take 3 months past that to gain traction. Yesterday was late and tomorrow is has become unrecoverable!

Sorry for the poorly scripted post, must have been too tired and slightly tipsy.
    You get a ticket for posting well drunk.

Leave your kids alone, let them choose what makes them happy (as long as they are paying the bill that is ).

They just may be smarter than you ?

...just kidding
    06-16-12 12:08 PM
    First problem - kids have the attention span of a knat.

now what was I saying??
    06-16-12 01:49 PM
    I'm sorry friend, you haven't been hired as a sales rep yet.
    However, may I interest you in a great curve 9360 as our brand new a** kicking phone is releasing?

Its a brilliant phone

Sent from my BlackBerry 9860 on 7.1.0.342 with Tapatalk and my fingers
    06-16-12 03:15 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD