welcome to CB
    07-20-08 11:33 AM
    Want to know a very bad thing?
    I pushed my pearl 8100 into a cup of soda 5 days ago... just to get a curve.
    the wife did say... i needed to wait 6 months from owning my pearl... until i should upgrade ... because of THIS site... i couldn't wait a day longer... so.. it looked 100% accidental... now i am soooo happy.

Only real question i have... how do i kill the curve.. to get a Bold?
    coffee coffee with lots of cream and sugar.
    07-20-08 11:38 AM
    Welcome to CB!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-20-08 11:54 AM
    Don't you have anything better to do?

07-20-08 01:41 PM
    Welcome to Crackberry. It is an addiction much stronger than anything else in this world. Ones you go crack you never go back :P.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-20-08 02:21 PM
    Welcome to CB. Post if you have any questions or concerns.
    07-20-08 03:06 PM
    Well, I didn't think it could happen to me. I saw all these people hooked on their Berries and thought "don't they have anything better to do?" Now, I know better. My wife wanted to upgrade from her Razor and the Berries were on sale...so we bought 2 brand spankin' new red sexy looking Curves. I was sucked in so fast I didn't know what hit me. My head's still spinning. I'm on CrackBerry.com all the time now. I'm learning more and more about my sweet sweet little Berry. I'm addicted. I'm so glad I found CrackBerry.com to help me satisfy my daily need for Berry knowledge! This is my first new thread, so allow me to say "hello" and join your ranks as I strive to become a full-blown user and abuser.
    LOL ITA with everything you said! Ive only been here for a little more then a week and its part of my routine to check in
    Welcome
    07-20-08 03:40 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD