I'm going to be getting my first blackberry this week. Either the storm or the tour. I will use it for email/messenger, apps (Mainly News apps and Bloomberg). I have an iPod touch and love to customize it. I like touch screens but am a little skeptical of the click screen. I'm leaning towards the storm but keep hearing conflicting reports either that it sucks, or that it is really good after the new software update. Any advice on what phone would suit my needs? Or will they both do the same job and it will really come down to whether I prefer touch screen or not?
    07-13-09 08:12 PM
    Honestly, I say go to the store and play with them. Pick the one that you feel most comfortable with.
    07-13-09 08:15 PM
    My first BlackBerry was a Storm, and while I loved it during the time I had it (it was stolen a couple months ago) I would really recommend against picking one up now. If you want the touch screen, wait for the Storm 2 to drop in a couple months. If you can't wait that long, which is understandable heh, I'd say go for the Tour then. But if you can wait... well the Storm 2 is looking pretty sweet.
    07-14-09 12:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD