Hi, i've had several blackberrys and never had this problem, when i try to add a contact it remains in Pending Contacts, and the person i try to add receives the request butnothing seems to work, im not in a BES and i have the firewall turned off. Im in Spain right now, my carrier is Vodafone, i added 3 contacts successfully, but the three of them are in Spain also and have Vodafone, but when i try to add someone out of spain it goes to Pending, im desperate, someone helpppp please
    03-13-09 09:29 AM
    It might take a while if they are out of spain/not on the same carrier as you!
    Wait a little bit and see if anything changes.
    03-13-09 09:30 AM
    Well if you've had several blackberries then you probably don't need a lot of help. I have seen a lot of these questions lately and will say this. I don't know if you have your contacts pin numbers in your address book or not, but I have always had success adding ppl this way. If you don't want them in your address book you can always delete that entry from your address book. The times they stayed in pending with me the pin numbers were not in my address book. I would suggest deleting the request, adding the pin numbers in your address book, then sending invite that way. Also depending on whether or not your contacts have service could be holding you up. Lemme know if this helps, if not we will try something else.
    03-13-09 09:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD