I have had a Q10 for a month or so. Live in the US but travel to UK and beyond regularly. My last trip three weeks ago everything worked fine.

Yesterday, I arrived and could receive my yahoo emails but could not send emails. After trying lots of things, I took advice of several sites to unload account, took battery out for 5 minutes, turned on Q10, waited 10 minutes, tried to add yahoo email. After entering email address and then responding to request for password, it told me to go with the Advanced option. I did the Advanced and it goes through lots of churning then tells me that 'The server imap.mail.yahoo.com for your account is not responding. Please check your settings and try again.

I did the whole thing three times but no luck. Now I can't even received emails. Very unhelpful on a one week business trip. Any advice? (I would so pay real money to speak to a real Blackberry person but their website doesn't seem to help you do that!).

Any help that will help me fix quickly welcomed. Thank you.

Jan
    07-20-13 06:27 AM
    Sorry--server name I used was imap.mail.yahoo.com (typo in my original post).

Jan
    07-20-13 06:30 AM
    I've been having the same issue with Yahoo on my Z10

#TeamBlackBerry
    07-20-13 02:17 PM
    After some hours, found out the problem was related to how O2 (UK ISP) and ATT interacted. Was able to reload Yahoo via wifi. Then about 10 minutes later it worked on the phone network (but not immediately).

JB
    07-20-13 02:42 PM
    I'm in the US, not traveling at all, and started having the same problem with both yahoo and live emails just this morning. I have a Z30 from Verizon. I've been receiving emails from both of these accounts but not able to send (from my phone). Gmail still is working. Any ideas for this? I've deleted and reinstalled both accounts and still same problem.
    12-11-13 10:29 AM