I have BB 8330 using with Exchange server 2003.

When I click menu/view folders on my device, I can see all the sub folders but
    I can see only 30 days old email in those folders and cannot see all my old email there.

I changed the setting in Option to keep the email forever but still dont see all the email. Still showing only 1 month's email.

Any suggestion?

Thanks
    02-10-10 01:39 PM
    That's a setting/limitation on the BES server tied into your Exchange server at work. You'll need to take this up with IT and have them make the change if you want it to happen. Chances are good however that they won't.

Your only other option would be to use an ActiveSync capable device as with those you can control your own sync limitations/settings for the entire mailbox.
    02-10-10 03:14 PM
    I dont think it has anything to do with exchange.

We do host Blackberry Enterprise Server and I have checked all the setting there and they seem to be ok.

Any more suggestions?

Thanks.
    02-10-10 04:33 PM
    I dont think it has anything to do with exchange.

We do host Blackberry Enterprise Server and I have checked all the setting there and they seem to be ok.

Any more suggestions?

Thanks.
    I didn't say it's Exchange. I said it's BES. Recheck your settings for how many days to allow users to sync emails in the mailbox. The default setting on both a BB and the BES server is 30 days.
    02-10-10 10:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD