I got my 9810 about two days ago. Today I plugged my phone into the computer, transferred music, and continued to unplug it. After doing so, all my files were hidden and I wasn't able to deselect the "Hidden" button on my "home" folder, as it's seemingly inactive. Can anyone help me with this problem? I'm at a loss as my Blackberry is practically a paperweight now.
    03-11-12 01:22 AM
    So you can't see anything on your home screen at all? If you can see media go into it. Press the blackberry button select explore then select where eve. You put the files. Media card/device. Go to your files the press menu button select show hidden high light The hidden file press menu button select properities and deselect hide.
    If you can't see anything on home screen try pulling up files thru universal search with the keyboard.
    03-11-12 01:38 AM
    I'm able to see my homescreen. My problem lies with the Media folder. I clicked on my Media folder, and clicked Explore, but when I try to deselect the "Hidden" button I can't as it's just gray and inactive.
    03-11-12 01:44 AM
    I am having the same issue, I think After I connected it to my BB Desktop software...

I clicked on my Media folder, and clicked Explore, but when I try to deselect the "Hidden" button I can't as it's just gray and inactive.

Any help will be appreciated.
    03-31-12 08:41 PM
    Have you tried a Battery pull.
    03-31-12 08:51 PM
    Hi RoseBud68, I just tried Battry Pull with great hopes, but unfortunately, the issue remians. Thanks for the suggestion though.
    03-31-12 09:23 PM
    What happens when you select Menu/Show hidden?
    03-31-12 10:11 PM
    Try hiding an icon you don't use first. Then, in the App screen, click Menu > Show All. See if that helps.
    03-31-12 11:17 PM
    hi..I also need some help with this same issue...
    the "unhide" check mark is grayed out
    02-05-13 10:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD