Hello All,

I have tried to turn on the WiFi on my BB Bold 9700 but it never turns it on and infact when I turn it on the phone reboots itself. It was working fine ever since I got it from Rogers Wireless (Canada) but since last two weeks it has stopped working. Can anyone please help me out here. I have already tried to re-load the OS on the phone but that did not help.

Can anyone please help me here.

Thanks
    07-13-10 12:12 AM
    Hello All,

I have tried to turn on the WiFi on my BB Bold 9700 but it never turns it on and infact when I turn it on the phone reboots itself. It was working fine ever since I got it from Rogers Wireless (Canada) but since last two weeks it has stopped working. Can anyone please help me out here. I have already tried to re-load the OS on the phone but that did not help.

Can anyone please help me here.

Thanks
    which os are u using?
    07-13-10 02:45 AM
    This was happening to me when I first got my 9700, then I read if you go into setting and go to setup wifi it should work for you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-13-10 05:50 AM
    first, i would HIGHLY recommend you update the OS to .743

my 9700 was running .345 before and I had removed the gmail enhanced plug-in .cod file and anytime i added new app or email and i turn wifi on, my phone will reboot.

.743 has solved my problem and i havne't had any problems with my 9700.
    07-13-10 12:46 PM
    The exact same thing used to happen to me

My phone used to reboot everytime I activated wifi.

Never did get to the bottom of it, but since updating to OS .5xx plus, and upgrading my router... it hasn't happened since
    07-13-10 01:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD