Hey guys,

So I get lots of spam emails from different people on my hotmail account onto my blackberry and I want to know how I can filter them. If I go to my hotmail account on my computer, the emails are not in my inbox or in my junk folder. They are only on my blackberry and its different people sending websites (I dont open them but i can see it thru the preview). So I was wondering how I can filter this so that my phone does not get it every 10 minutes. I tried to register a new account for Blackberry internet service on the Bell Mobility site and it says that I cannot register via a HTML browser and that I have to use my device to set up my email. Can someone help me here please?
    01-30-11 11:47 AM
    Call up Bell Tech Support and have them create a username and password for BIS ... From there you can add email address to spam
    flyingdutchman7588 likes this.
    01-30-11 11:50 AM
    Thanks a lot. Called them and they helped me set it up. Let see if it works now.
    01-30-11 01:31 PM
    The only sure way of dealing with a SPAM infested address is to burn it and start over. Send your new address to your real contacts and be cautious where you leave that address.

Any address posted in public view is likley to be captured by search bots.
    01-30-11 03:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD