Hi I have a BB 9360 and I cannot browse the internet when I am connected to my home WiFi Network (or any other WiFi network for that matter)

I have a BlackBerry data plan and I am able to browse using the data services when WiFi is off.

My other BIS applications still work when I am connected to WiFi I just cannot browse when when WiFi is on and connected. Could anyone assist me?

PS. I was able to browse the internet when WiFi was on and connected on my 8530 and I have "WiFi preferred" in mobile network options.
    Last edited by bounce007; 04-29-12 at 07:35 AM.
    04-29-12 07:23 AM
    Have you tried to manually register your phone on the mobile network? When traveling abroad, I've run into issues where the ability to browse via wifi is not available until the phone registers on the mobile network. If you go to Options, Host Routing Table, select a GPRS entry, BB Menu, Register that may fix it. If it doesn't, contact your carrier. Here are some KBs to reference.

KB17220-Wi-Fi enabled BlackBerry device does not work after SIM card is changed
    KB20055-BlackBerry smartphone does not authenticate to the BlackBerry Infrastructure over Wi-Fi when there is no wireless data coverage
    05-02-12 07:26 AM
    Have you tried to manually register your phone on the mobile network? When traveling abroad, I've run into issues where the ability to browse via wifi is not available until the phone registers on the mobile network. If you go to Options, Host Routing Table, select a GPRS entry, BB Menu, Register that may fix it. If it doesn't, contact your carrier. Here are some KBs to reference.

KB17220-Wi-Fi enabled BlackBerry device does not work after SIM card is changed
    KB20055-BlackBerry smartphone does not authenticate to the BlackBerry Infrastructure over Wi-Fi when there is no wireless data coverage
    Thank you, i tried all of that and it didn't work. What got it working for me was to do a battery pull and remove my SIM then put the battery in. Upon getting to the screen where it says I should enter my BB ID, I enter my info and get incorrect passwrod (or whatever it was). I pulled the battery again and inserted the SIM and powered and went from there.... That got it working on WiFi for me.

Thanks though
    05-03-12 08:13 PM
    Hi I have a BB 9360 and I cannot browse the internet when I am connected to my home WiFi Network (or any other WiFi network for that matter)

I have a BlackBerry data plan and I am able to browse using the data services when WiFi is off.

My other BIS applications still work when I am connected to WiFi I just cannot browse when when WiFi is on and connected. Could anyone assist me?

PS. I was able to browse the internet when WiFi was on and connected on my 8530 and I have "WiFi preferred" in mobile network options.
    Hi bounce007,

Contact the carrier to add the BlackBerry Internet Browsing Service data plan.
    05-03-12 11:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD