in case anyone hasn't heard Mr Rogers of Rogers Communications has passed away please remember his family and loved ones in this time of sorrow.i think that he had been sick for a while with heart trouble and he was 75 when he passed.
    12-02-08 09:28 AM
    Cable giant Ted Rogers dies at 75

Cable giant Ted Rogers dies at 75

Canadian media magnate Ted Rogers, founder and CEO of Rogers Communications, has died.

Rogers, 75, died at his Toronto home early Tuesday surrounded by loved ones, said a statement from the company's board of directors. He had recently been admitted to hospital for a cardiac condition.

"We wish to express our deepest sympathy to Loretta and all of the Rogers family for this loss," said Alan Horn, chair of Rogers Communications and acting CEO.

"Ted Rogers was one of a kind who built this company from one FM radio station into Canada's largest wireless, cable and media company a leader also in giving to the community through his and Loretta's many philanthropic initiatives. He will be sadly missed."

There is not better example of the value of hard work and determination. My condolences to the Rogers family.
    12-02-08 10:27 AM
    That saddened me. Brings us all down a bit to the fact that we are all mortal, no matter hoe great in life.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-03-08 03:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD