10-09-16 05:51 PM
28 12
tools
    I bought a BB largely because it was Canadian, EH! As a result, I have now become a PKB fan and I will continue to buy BB products as long as they sport PKBs.

Having the design be put overseas is saddening, but since I get my phones on 2 year contracts and don't have the spare bucks to buy phones willy-nilly, I don't help BB much as a company. So, I'm going to continue to support the company as long as I can.

It must go hand in hand with being a (Sask) Roughrider fan - stay loyal despite the drubbing that's being inflicted!

At least I'm not a Leafs fan ...
    anon(9721108) likes this.
    10-09-16 03:50 PM
    Off topic ..... I want to clear up any misconception that 'eh' being used at the end of a sentence is solely Canadian ..... nope ..... quite normal in Aus as well

And also ending a sentence with 'but'. What do you reckon, eh. What do you reckon, but.

(The yanks won't get it, not our problem, eh!)
    10-09-16 05:47 PM
    Off topic ..... I want to clear up any misconception that 'eh' being used at the end of a sentence is solely Canadian ..... nope ..... quite normal in Aus as well

And also ending a sentence with 'but'. What do you reckon, eh. What do you reckon, but.

(The yanks won't get it, not our problem, eh!)
    lol, actually I have heard that the only place they really say "eh" in Canada is about 50 kms north of Toronto. But everyone just assumes the entire country does it.

Apparently, because Canada is so huge, every province has it's own accents. Newfies are the most obvious accents to pick up on eh. (You might have to look up "Newfie")

Saskatoon and Riders Represent!

oh and Love that Blackberry company....

"The 99's charms will tug at your heart. Nothing else ever approached such exquisite perfection"-idssteve
    anon(3641385) likes this.
    10-09-16 05:51 PM
28 12