I was just at the Eaton Centre downtown and TELUS has set up a MASSIVE booth to showcase some smartphones - one being the blackberry storm! They have more than a dozen storms for people to try out in front of an information screen where you can also fill out some information and enter into a contest to receive a scratch ticket for some free telus swag!

From what I remember, the set up is going to be at the Eaton Centre until tomorrow.. oh and its located on the main level just outside of sears.

I have a picture to post, but the hotel I'm at doesn't like me uploading to my flickr acct.
    11-28-08 01:50 PM
    OMG you'd have to REALLY want to touch a Storm to go to the Eatons Centre on a Friday!
    11-28-08 03:00 PM
    OH SNAP!
    And I chose to work at home today. DOH!
    11-28-08 04:36 PM
    Well I went to the Eaton Centre on Sunday to see the storm and it was great!

I got a few pics and even did a crappy vid of me playing with it just to watch later and compare to others. I didn't upload it to youtube though because I didnt want people being all rude when that wasnt the purpose in me doing it lol!!

12-02-08 02:46 AM
    Sounds like the Vodafone stores over here at the malls, they are practically dragging people in to show them the storm, LOL!
    12-02-08 04:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD