Seems Canada post lost my crackberry order!
    CB, please check your email, I sent you the details and desperately need the battery I ordered and could really use the PlayBook quick charger I ordered with it.

Thanks in advance for your attention on this.
    06-08-12 12:57 PM
    Seems Canada post lost my crackberry order!
    CB, please check your email, I sent you the details and desperately need the battery I ordered and could really use the PlayBook quick charger I ordered with it.

Thanks in advance for your attention on this.
    Did you have Canada Post start a trace on the order? Have my doubts CrackBerry will be able to assist with anything other than what I mentioned already.
    06-08-12 05:52 PM
    Ya, CP told me CB had to start the process; which they have (they emailed me and let me know). Now I need for CP to figure out where it is. The funny thing is that it was scanned 2 days ago sayinging it left the depot for delivery then scanned as delivered 8 min later. No, I don't have a depot beside my house. Someone screwed up at CP and I really hope they either find my package or replace it.
    06-08-12 06:33 PM
    Just want to close this post by saying Canada Post accepted that they lost my order and Crackberry has (will by tomorrow) reship my order to me. Want to recognise the great service Crackberry demonstrated in this matter. It wasn't a large order (under $100.00) but they reacted to my concern, worked it out with Canada Post and I look forward to recieving my order (maybe this week if all goes well).

Thanks Crackberry team!!
    06-11-12 04:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD