Hi all. Before I drive to every store in town, (and for the benefit of others) I was wondering if anyone has seen a demo unit in-store. Does anyone know if the carriers have put them on the floor yet ? I know the Bell store I was in Wed.when I preordeedr hadn't. Thanks.
    02-01-13 07:37 AM
    they dont put them out till the day before or the day of when they go on sale, Rogers go on sale on Tuesday so check then.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    02-01-13 07:47 AM
    Will they be live demo units or just the typical display units that don't have any electronics in them?
    02-01-13 08:04 AM
    I went in to a Bell store yesterday on another matter and I got talking about the Z10 with the salesman. He was pretty excited about it and was going to go and get the demo unit out of the back room to let me play around with. Unfortunately my other business took so long that I had to leave without getting to take him up on the offer.
    02-01-13 08:09 AM
    Will they be live demo units or just the typical display units that don't have any electronics in them?
    depends who your carrier is I know mine ( MTS) has both and rogers has both as far as I know as for Bell,Telus,Fido ect I'm clueless

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    02-01-13 08:23 AM
    The Rogers store at Leslie and York Mills in Toronto has taken down the 2 giant window coverings that were iphone AD's, right now they're back to just a window. I guarentee that 2 beautiful Z10 AD's will be on those windows by Tuesday.

I'll get a pic when they put them up. Demo units won't be in till Tuesday.
    Ansovald likes this.
    02-01-13 08:36 AM