I'm wondering if there's a way to use my blackberry as a bluetooth keyboard/mouse for my HTPC. It'd be perfect considering I just need to type in search queries, web urls, file names, etc. so I don't need/want a full size keyboard. It seems like it'd be a pretty easy thing to do considering that you can use BT keyboards with a blackberry, and since blackberries have a keyboard you'd assume that you could go the other way.
    03-18-09 04:22 AM
    Yes,

There's this thing called blu ctrl. Haven't used it myself but definitely worth the try

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-18-09 04:24 AM
    bluCTRL wireless Bluetooth keyboard and mouse
    bluCTRL, is an application that turns your BlackBerry into a full wireless Bluetooth keyboard and mouse. With bluCTRL, you can now conduct powerpoint presentations, surf the web, and control your media center from your BlackBerry. This "in your pocket" convenience works with any Bluetooth enabled laptop or PC, giving you the ability to control multiple machines from a single device.
    03-18-09 04:32 AM
    thanks for the quick replies!
    03-18-09 04:52 AM
    I just saw this post and this looks like exactly what I'm looking for. I have my laptop connected to my hdtv and was looking for a bt keyboard for this use but they are so expensive. Just so I'm clear, would this app work for this purpose?
    03-21-09 09:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD