My apologies if there is already another thread about this specific issue. I have found ones about related questions, but not the exact issue I'm interested in.

I have a Blackberry 8310 and a Samsung netbook computer. I want to be able to transfer Word (.doc) files between them in both directions via Bluetooth.

I've already worked out how to send photos via Bluetooth from my BlackBerry to my netbook, by using the Media application. But Media only seems to allow me to send the following types of files: Voice Notes, Pictures, Ring Tones, Videos or Music. I can't find an option that allows me to transfer Word or PDF files. Is this possible with a BlackBerry 8310, and if so, how? If not, what other BlackBerry models (if any) would allow me to do this?

By the way, I've successfully sent Word files from my netbook to my brother's phone and in the opposite direction. I can't remember what kind of phone he has (not a BlackBerry), so clearly it's possible with some types of phone, I just can't work out how to do it with my BB.
    10-02-09 04:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD