Hello,

Is it possible for us to meter our data usage, which is using APN ?
    10-01-09 04:01 AM
    I'm not sure about your particular provider, but most providers provide users with a means to manage their accounts via the phone or internet. If possible, contact your provider's customer service to find out how.
    10-01-09 05:02 AM
    I'm not sure about your particular provider, but most providers provide users with a means to manage their accounts via the phone or internet. If possible, contact your provider's customer service to find out how.
    my provider did not provide way to meter our usage. They only tell us once each month, by the bills. Smart eeh?

That's why I'm looking to find ways to manually meter via the phone itself.. Anyone knows?
    10-01-09 09:51 PM
    No one could help ? Are there even any software for doing this?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-04-09 05:48 AM
    hello.....?
    lol 10 characters
    10-09-09 05:18 AM
    Mobile Minutes Tracker in appworld should do it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-09-09 05:28 AM
    There is also MiniMoni - a data free counter from MiniMoni - Traffic monitor for BlackBerry but I am not sure that it works very well on the newer OSs. The developer told me he was intending to update the program. I do not know if he has done so.

The problem was that the program gave errors from time to time but it still seemed to collect and display the data stats OK.
    10-09-09 05:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD