the reason im asking because me and wifey got one and she been lately asking to see my phone and it look like she was trying to pair up our devices, let me know if she could so i can look on her phone to see if she got something install on her phone to do that
    04-13-09 05:37 PM
    there is this one Catch Cheating Spouses with FlexiSPY - Spy Phone, GPS Tracker, Location Tracking, Remote Listening for Mobile / Cell Phones And there are others out there in Internet land that would do this. Sounds like you need a throw-away phone for those times when need to be discreet.
    04-13-09 05:42 PM
    when she ask to "see" your phone, just say no. tell he you got her one of her own so that you could have one of your own.

If she can't understand normal thinking then divorce her.
    04-13-09 06:14 PM
    You don't want to worry about her phone. Be afraid of what she installed on *your* phone.

And stop cheating
    04-13-09 06:16 PM
    Maybe she wasn't pairing anything up maybe she s just snooping through your text messages haha

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-13-09 06:22 PM
    Ruh roh.........

04-13-09 06:26 PM
    Ruh roh.........

My thoughts exactly.
    04-13-09 06:31 PM
    My thoughts exactly.
    And if one is going to spy/snoop whatever.....only do it if you're prepared to handle what you find.

04-13-09 06:37 PM
    And if one is going to spy/snoop whatever.....only do it if you're prepared to handle what you find.

Not one for the drama, huh, Jen? Gots to love that.

Honestly, sounds like 1) the OP either has incriminating photos or messages on his phone that would implicate him with the assassination of JFK, or as having an illicit affair with some spicy co-worker or 2) the "wifey" has some issues with allowing the OP some personal space.

In either event, Lee Harvey, tell the wifey she can look but not touch (how unlikely) or come clean and break free from the paranoia.

**Disclaimer: OP don't get offended by the above statement. And keep on keepin' on, brother.**
    04-13-09 06:46 PM
    You don't want to worry about her phone. Be afraid of what she installed on *your* phone.

And stop cheating
    End of thread.

04-13-09 06:46 PM
    Not one for the drama, huh, Jen? Gots to love that.

Honestly, sounds like 1) the OP either has incriminating photos or messages on his phone that would implicate him with the assassination of JFK, or as having an illicit affair with some spicy co-worker or 2) the "wifey" has some issues with allowing the OP some personal space.

In either event, Lee Harvey, tell the wifey she can look but not touch (how unlikely) or come clean and break free from the paranoia.

**Disclaimer: OP don't get offended by the above statement. And keep on keepin' on, brother.**
    Yes I do in fact hate drama. And if people would not engage in behavior in which to cause suspicion, there would be a lot less of it in the world

04-13-09 06:59 PM
    If you don't have anything on the phone that she can yell at you for, then what are you so worried about?
    04-13-09 07:29 PM
    In the absence of anything contrary, most likely, she was pairing Bluetooth and perhaps doing a picture or music file transfer.

The urge to check it out, with two BlackBerrys, is irresistible to any gadget freak.
    04-13-09 10:19 PM
    If they did install such "spy program" is it possible for you to find it on the blackberry, or is it well hidden?

- Draz
    04-13-09 10:51 PM
    my be she just loves the crap out of you and wanted to see all the "neat" stuff that you have done with your phone. Maybe thats all it was but for those woh do have to worry its your own fault....not implying that the originator of the post is hiding anything but lets face it. either

1. its nothing
    2. she spying on you
    3. your insecure
    4. so controlling
    5. she trying to figure out blue tooth
    6. she figured that having two antennas by each other would make her phone have better reception
    7. the phones would magically meld into the best blackberry ever called the ULTRABERRY.....and she could use it to tazzer you.

whatever the reason you should just ask her!? its quick, simple, and to the point. happniess is the notion that all cares have been cast away under the influence of honesty.-niles
    04-13-09 11:08 PM
    don't do things that are shady and make people suspect, and you won't have to be so paranoid.
    04-13-09 11:10 PM
    Interestingly I was reading about a spy program today that works via bluetooth, its called blueware or something like that. If you turn off Bluetooth (a good thing to do for battery life purposes alone) this program would then not work.

04-13-09 11:35 PM
    There shouldn't be anything on your phone that you wouldn't want your wife to see, and if your cheating I hope you get caught... I also hope she frequents CB

04-13-09 11:39 PM
    the reason im asking because me and wifey got one and she been lately asking to see my phone and it look like she was trying to pair up our devices, let me know if she could so i can look on her phone to see if she got something install on her phone to do that
    lol dont do anything to make her spy lmao
    04-13-09 11:42 PM
    If you are that paranoid about your wife, I think she deserves better. Just sayin.

Relationships should be built on trust. When my (now ex) and I first started dating, we lived about 8 hours apart, so, we would get a nice hotel and meet up on the weekends. She was always up before me, and usually watching the news when I got up. One morning, I woke up, and saw her drop my phone, at which point she immediately started to try to explain why she was going through my phone. Allot of her friends had my phone number, in case her phone was off. My reaction? "Don't worry about it, I have nothing to hide".
    Last edited by Taubin; 04-14-09 at 07:36 AM.
    04-14-09 07:33 AM
    just ask her what she wants with your phone the next time that she asks you for it.
    04-14-09 08:00 AM
    Noids are no fun, especially when you have a pair of them.

Maybe all she was wanting to do was pair up bluetooth and transfer images between phones. It would be cheaper than MMS.
    04-14-09 08:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD