In a thread posted yesterday about phone call recording, I asked a lot of questions, so I hope it's ok to highlight one of them here:

Is it possible to pair a Tour simultaneously with, and make simultaneous use of, two different Bluetooth devices? In my case I'm looking to use a BT headset during a phone call and an A2DP adapter -- during the same call -- for a voice recorder.

This would also be relevant for anyone who wants to stream music from a BB to a home stereo while keeping a headset paired for phone calls. Would be much obliged for any advice.
    11-12-09 03:50 PM
    I haven't tried it on my Tour yet, but when I had my 8830WE handset I was able to simultaneously talk on a bluetooth headset and actively get data from a bluetooth GPS puck. I know this doesn't specifically answer your question...but there is some hope.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-12-09 04:05 PM
    I used a bluetooth headset to talk on the Tour while typing on a bluetooth keyboard that was paired with the Tour. That worked.
    11-12-09 04:11 PM
    Well, that's encouraging. JeffH, since you've obviously reached the stature of Guru as a forum mod., could I possibly ask you to take a crack at my call-recording hardware question here?
    11-12-09 04:54 PM
    I've had mine paired with my truck stereo and my headset at the same time with no problems.
    11-12-09 05:26 PM
    I posted an idea in your thread. Unfortunately, getting to be a Mod doesn't guarantee guru-level knowledge on all topics.
    11-12-09 05:32 PM
    That's good news for me. Question: When a call comes in, does the music stop playing? Trying to figure out if it uses only one device at a time, or whether it assumes you want to stop the A2DP device during a call. For my purpose -- recording a phone call -- that wouldn't work....

I've had mine paired with my truck stereo and my headset at the same time with no problems.
    11-13-09 09:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD