I bought one of the themes from here, and I went to check my e-mail (surprise surprise..hotmail wasn't working) so I used the internet on my phone and checked my e-mail. Long story short, I had to call the crackberry people and the rep told me he was going to send me the theme via text message. I got it and it's not downloading. The message, "A communcation failure has occurred. The server may be busy, please try again later. If this problem persists, contact your service provider." I can't download it to the computer because the computer is not mine.

I paid for this and I really want it. Can someone PLEASE help me? :[

Oh, my provider is T-mobile.

***EDIT***
    OKay so I tried it again and the message, "Error: Invalid mainfest or application descriptor the "MIDIet-Name" attribute is missing"

the heck does that mean?
    Last edited by blondexsunshine; 01-20-09 at 02:37 PM.
    01-20-09 02:21 PM
    Hi Tiffany, I got the same thing when i got my link also from crackberry. I waited a few mins went back to the link and re downloaded it ,,,and worked that time ,,, have a good day
    01-20-09 02:31 PM
    I'm sure the CB reps can help you further if necesary, BUT it might just be a matter of waiting a bit and then trying again. The internet and Cell networks are a bit slow today due to the inugaration. Might be better by now, give it another try.

Also you might try doing some BB cleanup, start up your browser, then press the BB button, then select options, then Cache Options, and then clear all the caches. Then do a battery pull, and THEN try the text message d/l again.
    Last edited by pkcable; 01-20-09 at 02:36 PM.
    01-20-09 02:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD