Okay so I got the 8 SIM only plan with 2 small internet add-on for a total bill of 10 a month. I tried to add my friend on BBM and I realised I wasn't on BIS. However it says any internet package gets you BBM for free, so do I need to purchase the BIS to truly get BBM or are T Mobile in the wrong here.

And what does the BIS actually give me?

Pay Monthly Sim Cards - Mobile Phone SIM Cards - T Mobile (Click here for info if needed)

One other problem I have is that my phone says I'm currently on a data plan that doesn't support the official Twitter app, can anyone help me with that, thanks.
    08-07-12 06:32 AM
    Have you enetered your Blackberry ID into your Blackberry ? If so give T mobile a tinkle on their free number at the top.

At the bottom it definately says that you'll get free bbm with their data packages
    Lee Taylor 1982 likes this.
    08-07-12 07:14 AM
    Have you enetered your Blackberry ID into your Blackberry ? If so give T mobile a tinkle on their free number at the top.

At the bottom it definately says that you'll get free bbm with their data packages
    Yeah I've created an ID and got a pin but I the requests don't seem to get sent or received.
    08-07-12 07:34 AM
    Call your carrier.
    08-07-12 07:38 AM
    You need to call t-mobile
    I suspect you need to notify them you have a BlackBerry and then set up your BlackBerry using the BlackBerry set up on the BIS by creating your username@carrier.blackberry.net address
    08-07-12 07:43 AM
    Ok its sorted now, basically charging me 10 for an 8 service as the guy said I wasn't receiving internet or something like that, so now paying 12 and its all done. Not really bothered about the extras just confused as to what they actually gave me before.
    08-07-12 08:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD