Okay so I got the �8 SIM only plan with �2 small internet add-on for a total bill of �10 a month. I tried to add my friend on BBM and I realised I wasn't on BIS. However it says any internet package gets you BBM for free, so do I need to purchase the BIS to truly get BBM or are T Mobile in the wrong here.

And what does the BIS actually give me?

Pay Monthly Sim Cards - Mobile Phone SIM Cards - T Mobile (Click here for info if needed)

One other problem I have is that my phone says I'm currently on a data plan that doesn't support the official Twitter app, can anyone help me with that, thanks.
    08-07-12 06:32 AM
    Have you enetered your Blackberry ID into your Blackberry ? If so give T mobile a tinkle on their free number at the top.

At the bottom it definately says that you'll get free bbm with their data packages
    Lee Taylor 1982 likes this.
    08-07-12 07:14 AM
    Have you enetered your Blackberry ID into your Blackberry ? If so give T mobile a tinkle on their free number at the top.

At the bottom it definately says that you'll get free bbm with their data packages
    Yeah I've created an ID and got a pin but I the requests don't seem to get sent or received.
    08-07-12 07:34 AM
    Call your carrier.
    08-07-12 07:38 AM
    You need to call t-mobile
    I suspect you need to notify them you have a BlackBerry and then set up your BlackBerry using the BlackBerry set up on the BIS by creating your [email protected] address
    08-07-12 07:43 AM
    Ok its sorted now, basically charging me �10 for an �8 service as the guy said I wasn't receiving internet or something like that, so now paying �12 and its all done. Not really bothered about the extras just confused as to what they actually gave me before.
    08-07-12 08:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD