OK, I'm not very tech savy at all. I noticed on some other threads that there are some problems with the servers. Although I can load any other internet page from my phone, I CAN NOT load the crackberry website!!!
    The page is just white. Would anybody have any idea why that might be?? It doesn't tell me that it's loading page at the bottom. Just says "requesting script" for a loooong time, then stops. Nothing ever shows. I've never had this happen before. Any suggestions?

TIA
    11-18-09 03:51 PM
    Apparently clearing the cache (cookies) on your device has helped others. Otherwise, try the mobile site (m.crackberry.com) or download the mobile launcher which takes you right to it.
    11-18-09 04:05 PM
    ok, i tried clearing history and cache first thing, along with removing the battery. i went to mobile crackberry and it loads fine. i downloaded the crackberry launcher. that went fine. so at the bottom of the page it gives a link to exit and go to the crackberry.com full site. i tried that link and NOTHING!!! the same thing happens. why is it doing that?? ggrrrrrr
    11-18-09 04:16 PM
    The full site is not optimized for a mobile device. That's the reason people suggesting that you use the mobile site. After visiting the full site you will need to clear the cookies again or the browser will be redirected to that site again.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-18-09 06:30 PM
    11-18-09 08:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD