I have been trying to make some wallpapers for my storm, I choose my file to upload and hit the upload image and proceed to step 2 button and after about 30 seconds it tells me i must select an image and goes back to step 1. It repeats this every I try! I have tried for a week now, can someone please help? Is there something going on with the server?
    12-20-08 04:37 PM
    It's pretty simple.
    Hit browse and find a photo you want.
    Hit open.
    Hit upload. After it shows the picture you then chose which size.
    Then you can e-mail it to yourself and open and save it.
    12-20-08 05:14 PM
    It's pretty simple.
    Hit browse and find a photo you want.
    Hit open.
    Hit upload. After it shows the picture you then chose which size.
    Then you can e-mail it to yourself and open and save it.
    Obviously so, but if you will focus on what I am asking instead of being a resident smart @$# you can read that I am doing just that. Every time I hit the upload button it begins to load then stops after about 30sec and goes back to step 1. Its like there is a server problem, however my mac is working just fine with any other internet site.
    12-21-08 09:36 AM
    I have been trying to make some wallpapers for my storm, I choose my file to upload and hit the upload image and proceed to step 2 button and after about 30 seconds it tells me i must select an image and goes back to step 1. It repeats this every I try! I have tried for a week now, can someone please help? Is there something going on with the server?
    I was having the same problem with the Wallpaper Maker tool. I use a Digital SLR to take most of my photos, so they are pretty big (> 3 MB each). I found that I had to re-size the images in order for them to upload properly into the Wallpaper Maker. I use Picasa for photo management, so I cropped the picture to the correct dimensions for the storm (4:3) and then used the export tool to re-size the picture and save it to a different location. When I re-size the picture to 1600 pixels there is no longer a problem with the Wallpaper Maker tool.

Hope this helps
    12-28-08 02:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD