Hi guys,

I have been having a lot of trouble with my BB lately. I need to reset it atleast twice a day just to be able to use it without any hassle for a while. The main problems are my phone deletes any new text messages/call history/facebook notifications/e-mails without me requesting it to do so. Also, after it hasn't been reset for a while (maybe a few hours or so) I can't do anything without the eggtimer popping up and freezing my phone for a good few minutes. At first I thought this might be a problem with my memory but after deleting a few applications, clearing internet cache, and other such things, I see that I have plenty of free memory on the phone, but the problem persists.

I was basically wondering if there was any way for me to completely restore my phone - so it's back to how it was when I first took it out of the box - so I could start over with it, as I am hoping this might be able to help me? Any other suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
    11-28-08 12:16 PM
    Does "wiping the handheld" do that? I know it'll get rid of all the info but it also might reset all the factory defaults. Try a thread search

Good luck!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-28-08 12:21 PM
    Yea you just need to wipe it to get it back to the default factory settings.
    11-28-08 12:37 PM
    Thanks. I'll give it a go.
    11-28-08 12:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD