does my BB tour save my deleted msges somewhere? how do i gain access to these??
    Or once u press delete, they really are deleted ..???

can anyone answer?

just wondering if i can view a deleted msge on my bb somewhere??
    possible??
    09-01-09 02:00 PM
    Nope. Once deleted they all go to deleted SMS and E-mail planet.
    09-01-09 02:04 PM
    I'm wondering if they are still in there somewhere myself because I have seen an option that asks if I want to purge deleted messages. This makes me think its kinda like the recycle bin in windows where it holds files until u actually delete them. Hmmmmmm.......

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-02-09 03:57 AM
    once deleted, they are gone.
    09-02-09 04:15 AM
    Nope. Once deleted they all go to deleted SMS and E-mail planet.
    Awww, man. My e-mails and SMS go visit another planet. I'm stuck here with you guys.

I got the short end of the stick. *sigh*
    09-02-09 04:17 AM
    Purging e-mail means to make sure they are delted from the mail server as well as on the BB. Most of the time, they already are. But, if you choose to leave messages on your server, they can take up space there. Purging clears the mail server. Deleting on BB is a real delte, not a send-to-trash delete.
    09-02-09 09:08 AM
    You didn't distinguish what kind of message.
    Text messages, No no! As said, they do go to text heaven and stay there. Now, if you're talking emails that's another thing. If you're on the BES, then the option to delete on mailbox & handled or just handheld comes into play. You can delete it on the handheld and have it stay on your computer in your mailbox if you'd like.
    09-02-09 12:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD