I want to be clear that I am not trying to use my cell phone's internet connection with my laptop, I want to connect my blackberry to my home broadband connection. I am in Norway right now and I am not able to get a data plan with my pay as you go SIM card, and I would really like to be able to get my blackberry synced up with my Google account. Is there a way I can share my home internet connection with my Blackberry? Maybe this would be called reverse tethering?

I have an unlocked Verizon Blackberry 8800 if it's relevant.
    10-29-09 06:25 AM
    don't believe that's possible. You would need wifi in order to connect to your home network and the 8830 doesn't have it.
    10-29-09 06:28 AM
    I don't think so either. But if you get a model with Wifi you can connect to wifi networks with havining a data plan.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-29-09 06:44 AM
    Well I just have the model I have. Eventually I'm going to be able to get a new phone here, but it would just make things a lot easier for me if I could get my calendar and contacts synced up with my Gmail account.
    10-30-09 03:31 AM
    Sync BB to Outlook. Sync Outlook to Google. That is the best I can come up with.
    10-30-09 07:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD